Wait, what was the question?

Look, guys, watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ufEpb_WIR0

Matt Farah knows what he is talking about. And he knows how to drive. I was out at Fontana with Matt and 50 other auto journalist types and he won the autocross competition, even beating Joe Gearin from Grassroots Motorsports, who is a top notch autocrosser.

I've driven the new Camaro, Mustangs and 392 Challengers on the track. The Mustang is the best track car hands down--I don't know anyone who would disagree. And the Boss Mustang will hurt M3s.

Mike Musto, who is participating in this thread, has driven all of those cars and more. He is a great driver and a track instructor. His choice for his personal car for the track? A Mustang GT. And he also owns a heavily built/modified Charger/Daytona clone. Easily a six figure car. I've driven his car and it's awesome--but it's still a freaking antique. And I know Mike agrees.

Hotchkis has done some great stuff with the old Mopars. I'm sure they could do some great stuff with a Model T, too. But at the end of the day these are antiques. Enjoy them for what they are but don't try to compare them to the new stuff.

Dollar for dollar give me a lightly used Mustang GT with a supercharger and some Griggs stuff. I've seen what those cars can do and it is sick.

And guess what, the new C7 Vette will crush everything.