Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The real answer for me would be...

Mustangs are tiny... small no room inside..I dont think our puppy would be confortable in the reat seat...,and I cant even squeeze my legs in the front seat...
Was that a better idea?

Buy a real car... Challenger SRT 392...

Strange your legs don't fit in the Mustang because it has more than the Challenger :
Front Leg Room: Challenger 42 in. Mustang 42.7 in.

What is the distance between the floor and under the dash edge on each vehicle?

He has a good point actually. Our baja car had some serious ergonomics issues this last year. We designed the seat cushions for our drivers who are anywhere between 5' 2-10" and 130-160 lbs. When a design judge who was 6' 3" and weighed 250 lbs decided to hop in, he was definitely not comfortable. Part of the issue was the placement of our shifter and turning brake as well. With the current cushions that are in there now, I cannot fit in the car. I'm 5' 7" and ~210-220 lbs; however, I have thick thighs. My legs don't even fit between the steering wheel and either the turning brake or the shifter. However, when you remove the lower cushion and put in one about half its size (3" to 1.5" thick), which lowers me deeper into the seat, I fit like a glove and have no problem. Same thing is true for the back padding.