Quote:

I actually learned a few things about the newer Mustangs since this thread started. No need to get the fancy Boss 302 or other variants .... They offer a package called "The Track Package" comes with Brembo 4 piston calipers, Boss 302 radiator, 3.73 torsen rear axle Boss differential cover and a couple other components.

Ahhh, but you miss an important part here... The engine. The Boss has a much better engine than the GT. Same plant, same size, but forged internals, better intake, more power, and quite a few more details. Granted, not a lot more power than a brand new ('13-up) GT, but a better suited engine to high-RPM abuse than the stocker. I'd buy a Boss solely for that 444HP 5.0L. Will it be worth the extra coin to everyone? no, again, like everything else in this thread, intended usage will determine. Also, being Mopar guys i'm sure i dont have to mention the bonus ov having a more valuable/exclusive car... should you decide to keep it forever or sell it down the road.

Personally, i'd be kinda torn on the looks... I like the Boss design, definitely looks mean, but i also like simple and understated... which, the Boss certainly is not.