I still enjoy working on my old cars, all of them Mopars and when the Runner has flown the nest..... that does not mean my nest is empty, just the arrangement of the eggs will include old and new American Muscle cars.

This little math exercise has nothing to do with being the fastest...

I'm plenty old enough to know cubic dollars wins along with sound engineering principles.

With regard to the 72 RR it has to do with retaining its pedigree since that is the rarest of the Road Runners with things that mean a lot to the paint dabbers in the Mopar community along with being a factory air grabber car...which is a fairly heavy hood had me thinking of removing it in favor of a fiberglass AAR replica unit. I could see the cost of doing this could easily get over the amount of money I was willing to spend over what I already have invested in this car.

That being said I am just deciding to go fast around corners in a newer muscle car.

For those that think they truly built their car let's remember these were all production cars and at some point someone bought these cars new off the showroom floor. Very few people truly built their own car from the ground up, they started with a car that left a factory assembly line at some point in time.

Don't be surprised to see me turning corners in my other Mopar in the future.....