Quote:

Quote:

Right now i'm in the same boat as many here and just dont have the time or space or means to build a supercar, and would just go out and buy a new car if i could, but there are just too many things about the new stuff i just cant get past, and well... i still happen to have an absolutely perfect starting point sitting in the driveway right now...

I just can't justify buying a new car and losing money on the car the minute I drive it off the lot, which is why I'll probably never own a new car, which is also why I went out and got a 71 roadrunner and sunk 20k into with all the best aftermarket upgrades, and it'll be worth double that when I'm finished

Modified Mopars are not investment grade pieces. They are great cars to enjoy and I have had my share over 30 years in the hobby. Even Tom Quad removed most if not all of the track parts from his AAR Cuda when he sold it and the car went back to being shown, not driven. That was a proven car from a highly regarded builder.....

Granted it is a true AAR, those were marketed as cornering cars but there is more value in a less performing stock car.

A car that is a couple years old is the best value, no doubt. Especially when you pay cash