Quote:

They are giving that car away well almost. How come you havent bought that Challenger yet?

My car is only worth about $13,500 on a trade in. It's got a lot of scratches, scrapes, and rock chips. Even on the interior (Scions have poor quality control). So that means I still owe about $12,000 on that Challenger. A 3 year loan at 0% APR would put me at a payment about $340/month which is about 60% of my monthly pay check depending on how much I work. Plus I'll be paying more for gas and stuff. I also thought about trying to put some more cash down but having a 3 year loan on like $5-7k seems odd to me even though the payment would be $150-210/month. I've got the money to pay it all in cash. Idk, it doesn't completely make sense to me to trade in my somewhat fuel efficient daily driver for a fun car that's still going to be stuck in traffic. Granted, I've never sat in a Challenger and don't know how comfy it is or can be. The Scion can get uncomfortable at times. Plus the Challenger is a bigger car. Although I would then own all mopars... So many factors...

I don't mean to steal the thread from the OP. Mustangs and old cars onwards! I'll just make a thread in the general section.