Things I'm still up in the air on:
Where to get a motorplate for the front?
What water pump to run?
Which intake to run? Drag Pak, Ritter, etc.

Get the motor plate from AEI inc. He has it for a E body get it with provision for small chivy water neck.
With that motor plate you can use a Big Block Chivy electric water pump which are cheap.
If you are going to use a Dominator flange I would by Muscle Motors intake. The drag pak does not have enuff meat to convert from 4150 to 4500 flange. You can mill the top off of a Drag Pak manifold and then put a 4150 to 4500 adapter on it like Barton has on his car. But this is obviously costly and is not needed for a 650 to 700 HP motor

I am not familiar with your current ignition system. But I would rethink your initial plan.

The HEMI 6 from MSD has a lot features has a nice wiring harness utilizes the factory cam and crank sensor and stock front timing cover. NO need to reinvent the wheel with belt drives and a freakin dinosaur dizzy. Theres a reason NO car on the road has one KEEP it simple

Oh and as far as the weight loss deal going from my R Block W9 motor to the 6.I HEMI I saw NO weight loss. But the added weight of the wiring from the EFI to carb might have killed the slight weight loss of the 3G