Can I hear why they don't make one? I keep calling, e-mailing... every couple months to keep preasure on them to come out with something and let them know there would be a huge market for it but no one I talk to ever knows any thing lots of guys would be thrilled to buy a good $300 single carb intake to stab a JY 5.7 in an old car. The masses have good carbs they could stick on and make the conversion a whole lot cheaper. A $50 used 3310 and a kit makes more sense in thease times of financial trouble than the expensive/time consumeing EFI deal. It just seems the people who develop the parts want to shove EFI down our throats weather or not we want it. If you use mega squirt you need to go to ITT to make it work right, if you go factory computer you can't easily program it for changes unless you have another expensive computer, a $30 parts store fuel pump wont work with a high preasure EFI system. There is just no way EFI can compete with a carb for simpleness and price if someone would step up and produce the missing link, a decent performing, affordable intake.

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!