Its all in the heads. they flow so much with so little effort.
You have Eddies coming out with a victor aluminum head don't know what date.
You have INDY with all their customer service and quality products and even with all this you will need serious effort RE $$$$$$$$$$ to get the flow numbers any where near the ported G3 head
I will be building one in the future but for now since I have all the parts my R3 is going together. Once completed and my car is running, the G3 starts.
Still trying to figure out what the oiling issue is, if there is any
For now Its R3 time.

From other G3 Hemi engine builders I've talked to, their theory of oiling issues is due to the factory crossed drilled crankshaft. Kinda like running a rear U joint in a drag car thats equiped with a grease zerk.

Also, if you can maintain the same amount of oil pressure lb for lb at rpm using a 5.7 oil pump vs a 6.1 that's rated at a higher volume, why do you want that much oil in the heads when it can't drain back to the pan fast enough? We'll have to go back in time to 1967 when Chysler went from the 5 qt oil pan to a 6 qt cause guy's were sucking the pan dry at sustained rpm. Can't change the factory oil pan today in Stock eliminator. However, there is a faster way to return the oil.

Jerry Williams.