I see my thread got resurrected from the dead. I'm ready to pull the trigger. Looks like I'm going with a 5.7 block and 6.4 heads. Callies stuff on the bottom end and I'm guessin probably a custom Diamond piston. Rick Rondy was kind enough to share his header configuration since we are both using BondoBob's front end kit. Looks like TTI makes a 2" header that fits. Charlie's makes a nice pan that fits as well. Cam will obviously be critical. Mr Wheatcraft informed me that Coan makes the adapter to get my glide attached to the crank.
Things I'm still up in the air on:
Where to get a motorplate for the front?
What water pump to run?
Which intake to run? Drag Pak, Ritter, etc. Gonna be running my Ron's Terminator on top of it and it has a Dominator base.
Here is my biggest quandry though. I refuse to give up the abilities of my current ignition system so I'm gonna have to run a distributor. Does anyone besides Jesel make a belt drive for the front of one of these? The Jesel one is pretty pricey ($2200 last I checked). Plus the Jesel deal has two distributors and I don't have a clue how you would fire both of them? The Mopar deal is kinda ugly with that thing sticking so far up out of the engine but may be the way I go and just plug the second plug holes off.
For those of you who don't know me, this is going in a Challenger that currently weighs 2750 with me in the seat with a heavy R block. So this will most likely knock 75lbs off the front end and that is one of the main reasons I am looking at this deal besides the logevity and parts availability. Pretty sure this is gonna happen, I just gotta come up with my parts list now.

AFCO, Rons Fuel Injection sponsored Dodge Challenger Mention Street Lethal Motorsports