Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Found me a buddy at the local dealership. Found a complete 5.7 from a 05' Jeep HO. Dont know if the High Output means anything. So now I have a starting point. Since I already have these heads, how much better are the Eagle heads or do I just send these heads off? Is the Manley stroker kit an actual kit?
I am headed to Indy next week and I gonna have a notebook with me. I am gonna wear the drag pack guys out

HO mean nothing
I flowed a set of eagle heads and they flowed better than my Indy 230 cnc heads.
The indy did pass the eagles starting at .500 and up. It was maybe 10 cfm IIRC.
THIS A RACE PREP HEAD VS A PRODUCTION HEAD.
Keep in mind on a STOCK block your CR will got up around 12 to 1 using the eagle heads. A stock 5.7 08 and down intake will be mismatch. Same as going from 318 to 340. 6.1,have the same port size.
Do not know about the manley kits.
Be careful of what you read around here a lot of people have excellent knowledge. But their are a few , very little amount don,t have a clue.
Like the clown who stated that nothing interchange with the 5.7 and 6.1. Lol
Matt

are your eagles your flowing untouched? i did just a little work on mine. the bowl is smaller than the seat and i would think flow numbers would pick up with just a little work.

how about posting your flow numbers for the eagle head

I did. You read the post. I will find it and give it a bump. Matt