Quote:

But calculate the cost... If you buy a 6.1 swap including the PCM, wire it yourself (not really that complicated, just time consuming) or purchase one of the $750 kits you can buy a used Predator tuning device for $200 and either attempt to tune it yourself or pay me $375. Now you have a grand total of $1500 (or $600 if you wire it yourself) invested in a killer, factory designed system.

1badx

I don’t post here too much anymore as my interest have changed. But occasionally something is brought to my attention. That said, I have 2 cars that I converted over to factory EFI 6.1L's. Ones a 4spd the other an auto. Your comment above caught my interest. If I am reading right, you are saying someone can take a LX series PCM(I used 2004DR PCM's)and use it for the conversion? If so, what are you doing about the SKIM(if activated)or the other inputs that PCM is requesting? Also,what year is most compatible? I have(3)2007 LX 6.1L PCM's in my possession.

Also, what is this $750.00 kit you are referring to? Can you be more specific?

DODGE...Devistation On Driving Grounds Everywhere 69 Dart Swinger 6.1 Hemi 4-Spd 70 Charger R/T B3/B5 6.1 Hemi Auto 76 Coronet 2008 H.D. Street Glide Aniversary Model 821 of 3000 2011 Challenger R/T T.O. 6spd