Quote:

Quote:

Where's the poll for re-bodied cars with real or "fake" tags?

i would love to see if dayclona is stupid enough to take a rebodied car to the DMV and tell them that he swapped the VIN tag off another car. because,if he doesn't tell it. well,than he is just a fraud. or,you don't tell it,and your still a fraud. unless the laws of every state in the united states,doesn't apply to you....

nobody at any DMV in America is going to know if a car is "rebodied" or not. Here in Md. they don't even look at the car. If you are appling for Historic tags the car doesn't even get inspected. They only time anybody ever looks at the VIN is at a car show or maybe a cop if you get pulled over. Usually they just write you a ticket and bail. I'd even argue what's the diferrence in swaping some body numbers and a VIN to a "less desired" car than starting w/ a rusted out hulk of a shell and replacing everything around the numbers and the VIN...Same thing you are hacking up one car to fix another and in the end you have replaced every piece of metal..but that's a different post.
Good thing I'll never be #'s matching guy. Best advice buyer beware. If you are going to spend tons of money on a car do your OWN research.