Quote:

Quote:

This thread let us know that Dave's cars are suspect now. He doesn't need any "authority" to let him do as he damn well pleases. Make fake stuff? Not a problem if that is what he wants to do.

We all know that he, nor anybody else, would ever lie to the DMV, etc when they come calling. That has never been done before, right?

Lets just get this out of the way so we can get back to the question I asked earlier. My cars all started out as Ford Pintos that I have re-bodied and got fake titles for. All the above mentioned firms are in cahoots to lie and steal from anyone they come in contact with. We are all just a bunch of lying cheats!

Once again.....by whose delegated authority are Galen and Barry commissioned to fabricate "laws" which are accepted as the guidelines and regulations for the Hobby?

As long as we got that straight

Who gives the authority to those that make fake stuff to do so and then have cars being passed around that aren't legit? Even people who are up front about things die someday, leaving others to do as they please, with no authority...