ECS Dave-I can tell you who Barry Washington is...

Barry Washington [along with Galen Govier] will be the recipient of about 300 SIAC applications from the 80's of hemi and six pak E bodies. Since you were not around in 1982...SIAC was the special interest auto club for challengers and cudas. Long before moparts, the internet and a lot of you people, when these old cars were just used cars and transportation like 4 door Valiants
These are hand written [some typed] applications, many with complete information including the fender tags. OMG...

I am sure based on the information on these sheets I could track down many of these cars -some which have not seen the light of day in 28 years - and have a ball being a flipper. Instead they are going to where they can do the most good and not be used to further some ones greed.

These SIAC applications can't be reproduced and only Barry and Galen will know if a SIAC application exists for a car of particular interest.These hand written some typed documents were done long before perfectly faked BC sheets and fender tags were around and will provide rock solid evidence of a cars past history. Unfortunately we only have a slice of the big pie.

Some of the more interesting applications will be posted up here before I hit the copier and send them to their new home. I will be redacting the SO's on any fender tags posted other than well known cars like the one depicted.

I don't see the need to come on here and berate Barry. Barry provides a not for profit service that no one else offers and is not reproducing holy grail of the mopar world documentation that cannot be identified as such for whatever intent.

People in glass houses should not throw stones.