Please someone give me a legitimate reason why you would fake a fender tag other than greed/profit.... Look at the two tags Doug (69 Coronet) posted & tell me that was done with honest & moral intent.... You want to enjoy driving these cars... Then drive them... I do it all the time.. I haven't had anyone looking @ my fender tag while I'm driving so why have a fake one?? Your doing it in an attempt to deceive but people like Barry throw a wrench in your plan when they are able to show proof of the fraud... 20+ years ago I knew of a 440+6 Roadrunner being restored the original engine was gone.. The guy doing the resto restamped a block, when he showed the car I was there when he told people of the restamp, he sold the car to a guy that knew the block was a restamp, soon after he sold it the guy that bought it sold it again, I don't know what he told the new buyer I do know it was being sold about 8-9 years ago as a #s matching car... So even though the person who did the falsifying wasn't intending to deceive thats how it eventually wound up...