Read the post please a little better before you make your comments.
I was talking about a fender tag made by Galen for my Challenger with Him going off of my original build sheet.And I guess this is the reason Barry will not talk to me?
Also I mentioned (left it at that) I had given up on being abel to make a tag for my roadrunner as I do not have a build sheet and had forgot that it would need the build date code on the tag.

That said I do not see any harm providing me any info as to where my roadrunner was sold or who bought it.
Also I have never tried to cheat or pass off a car that it wasnt never and do not pratice in flipping cars anyway! I alos have provided Barry with info on 2 Challengers that are long gone now one of them being a 440 U code car with a special handling tag so no one coould try to fake these cars. I have also given information to Ken Bowser also known as Kiss Alien here on moparts as to a fake rebodied car that I found out about so it would be known to the general mopar comunity ( was a sublime green challnger R/T with a yellow longitudal stripe) and i am sure He passed this info on to Barry. So I really do believe I have been straight up only thing I ever did wrong here I can see is Galen made me a copy of the tag that was missing on my Challenger from my original build sheet that was in the cars back seat and very old and brittle it was not a fake. And now for that I am pretty much banned from ever getting any help from Barry.

Quote:

Quote:

Seems I have heard abut Galen offering the service of making replacement fender tags from the build sheets for years. Not sure I see any problem with that.

So what if Galen unknowingly makes a tag from a fake broadcast sheet that gets past his scrutiny (he's human, it could happen), would you be ok with that? What if you bought a car on the pretense that both were original and then found out later that your documents are fake? Would you be ok with that?