Quote:

So Dave, who gives YOU the authority to run around and tell people what to do with their time? Who made you king? Seems to be pot and kettle with what you posted to Barry.

I don't care what he or anyone does with their time. It was simply a response to his "busybody actions" from an email he sent me that you know NOTHING about! What I would like to know is why My particular "authority" seems to bother you but the "authority" taken by Barry seems to sit just fine with you? Why haven't you asked him what makes him "King' of the Mopar verification World? Are you sure that your question/complaint is nothing more than just another reason to jump on the hypocritical bandwagon? Please flush your selective spin and double standard comments elsewhere. Your obvious prejudice is starting to become exposed and unraveled.....again! You are definitely in the minority with this one! Here is yet ANOTHER brief excerpt that I received in an email this evening. This makes more than 30 supportive messages and still counting:

Hello Dave I noticed your argument on "Moparts " and cant believe you even bother to argue with those Arrogant Folks , I am surprised in the Barry fellers behavior as I thought he was a decent guy a few years back when he helped me with some paperwork he had for my 71 Cuda..
That Arrogant [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean] Galen is the worst thing that ever happened to Mopars!!!
I actually I used to be a Die Hard Mopar nut until the ToFu eating Polo shirt wearing,Corvette Mentality took over the hobbie, I do give you props for trying but those exact folks trying to say they are the authorities of the hobbie have caused folks like myself to leave cars like my orig paint 71 340 cuda ,and orig paint 70 Shaker hood, 4406bbl, Challenger along with several other cool Mopars parked in the garage collecting dust next to the Corvettes , I refuse to drive them anymore as I Loath the mentality of those folks and have since been enjoying the hell out of my Chevrolets and Fords without being stereotyped as an egotistical Mopar freak....