We re-grouped at the gas station near the entry to the track. Loaded all the cars up on pump fuel, and Rachael saw to it that everyone's coolers were stocked with fresh ice.
I don't know if it was the emotional ending to the day, or a bleed over from the laid back vibe we all seemed to be enjoying, but Dale decided it was an opportunity from him to get some quality time with his Son, in his old Duster. Boone took the wheel of the Gremlin for a while to allow this to happen.
Now, I wouldn't in any way want any of you to get the idea that my youngest brother would do anything irresponsible like put his 13 year old son behind the wheel of a ten second car on public Michigan highways, I just want to make that clear. Many times in these stories I've tried to convey that we attend this event to make great memories with our family, I think we accomplished that on Wednesday afternoon, to the best of our ability. Wasn't it Rod Stewart that sang "Every Picture Tells a Story?"

100_2040 - Copy.JPG14518378_558222601034921_710714055_n.jpg100_2042 - Copy.JPGDuster-Billy.jpg

"Livin' in a powder keg and givin' off sparks" 4 Street cars, 5 Race engines