Originally Posted By 340Cuda
Billy,

Where does Scott Sprague post his photos?

To say Bob is prolific is an understatement for sure.

Love the stories, keep it up!

Bill

Bill,
I wasn't ignoring your question, I was trying to find his pictures again! Gotta love the internet and social media, everything is so fluid. I can't remember if he posted a photobucket or flickr link on "Drag Weekers" or not, but I cant find them now!

I figured without the use of the Barnyard Viper, or the trailer she has pulled the last two years, it was going to be a fight to pare down the gear we were going to bring along, but the final sort went fairly smooth. We decided Darren could carry things that were non-essential to our cars, like the canopy, a cooler or two, the small barbecue, and food stuff. As long as he had no tools or parts, he should be within the rules.

Rachael was ordering Dale's Son around, explaining to him that if he was going on Drag Week, he had to pull his weight and earn his keep! We had rode her future husband Skippy pretty hard the year before so I think she decided a little rookie hazing was to be expected. We had all three tow rigs moved to impound before the start of the driver's meeting, and we had quite an impressive pile of junk left over that was going to find it's way into the cars by days end!

DSC04490-650x433.jpgDSC04489.jpg

"Livin' in a powder keg and givin' off sparks" 4 Street cars, 5 Race engines