i don't see how R V repair, or appliance repair relates to this problem. besides, making a warranty customer wait, just because it's a warranty repair is a pretty lousy way to do business anyway. those statements tell me alot and likely is part of the reason we disagree more often than not on many issues. do you also talk bad about your customers???

this thread has a lot to do with attitude. as has been pointed out already, hughes is the one that started this whole mess by his degrading remarks. he has the opportunity to fix it too. if he doesn't, regardless of when this thread goes away, i will forever feel the same way about that man. if you want to patronize his business, go right ahead.

i run one business with two divisions and another independent of the first. i deal with customers on a daily basis. if your my customer, i'll do whatever i can to solve your problem or situation. you'll never hear me badmouth you, or any other customer, no matter what. we don't do "back burner" warranty repairs either. if it needs to be fixed, we fix it ASAP. we want to keep our customers happy whether it's a one time deal or a lifelong customer. maybe that's part of the reason these businesses are sucessful, who knows...

Last edited by DRAM; 12/02/03 08:46 PM.