I was away for a couple of days and just found this post about an hour and a half ago. I got caught up in it and had to read through the whole thing.
The one thing I have noticed is that the majority of the people that were involved(that I am aware of)with the EM project have been quite reserved in their responses. Most of their replies have not been slanderous in any way(which seems a bit surprising given the circumstances). I have had my questions answered by most of them before and always benefitted from their knowledge.
I do think that these comments will not only hurt Hughes from a Moparts standpoint, but many members here are involved with other boards and I think this will do much more damage. I have never bought parts from Hughes, but I value the opinions of people here too much and will also join them in boycotting Hughes.
JohnRR good luck with your motor, I would love to see it pull even bigger numbers.
Tom
P.S. Brian WO you must have a big grin from ear to ear reading these posts I have been around here for a few years and have read your previous posts about Hughes.