What I find amazing is his total disregard (disdain would be more accurate), of the fact that people work hard for the money they spend on their cars I guess we all truly are scum for wanting to save money and cut a few corners if we can. If only we had known that this would annoy him so (how could we be so thoughtless)! To think that I caused this man grief because I routinely ask vendors “do you have any sales going?”, “do you have any sales coming up?”, “”do you have any open box/returned parts that are discounted?”, and “can I get a discount if I buy “X” number of parts?” When the obvious solution would be to get another full time job so I didn’t have to compromise, or cut corners. I’m such a scumbag!

I am ashamed at myself, and beg forgiveness. I always believed that I would be a student, and amateur till the day I died. I always believed that this was a GOOD thing. That constantly striving for increased knowledge, and hard earned skills, was the path to improvement. However I can now see that I was on the wrong path. Unfortunately for me, and all others (with the exception of Mr. Hughes), I do not know how to find the path that leads directly to Omnipotence. TO THINK that I, an amateur, had the audacity to change my own flat tires over the years, thereby endangering the lives of my family and others, instead of calling out the “Woods Brothers” is unconscionable!

You are right Mr. Hughes! I should not, and will not bother you with any questions, or purchase parts of any kind from you until I reach the level of divine perfection that you so obviously deserve. But I guarantee you that I will only deal with YOU when I reach that pinnacle! Until then I will only ask questions, and give my money to the lower lifeforms that cater to, and offer help to us bottom dweller, internet posting, lowlifes.

PLEASE forgive us for polluting YOUR world with our existence!