i didn't read the whole document on hughes website and didn't need to. anyone that attemps to push another down to improve their position is simply an ass, and a weak one at that. i played no role in the EM contest and followed little of it. i sincerely doubt his attempt to rectify whatever perceived damage that MAY have been done to "his" camshaft's reputation will have the effect he thinks. i feel pretty comfortable he'll lose more business overall than he "might" save from this attack...if anything it seemed personal. i don't really know what hughes credentials are anyhow. how many national records has he set or how many of his engines are in the final round? does hughes engines have an outstanding reputation? as far as the body of this board i venture to say it's a good bit stronger than his customer base and i for one would never consider one of his products to be on my want/need list after this. they have NOTHING that can't be had elsewhere and usually at a lower price. i guess even though i played no role in the dyno engine i feel like (being a member) i've been attacked.