One again i'm with mike. There are exceptions to libel (this is libel it is print). One being that if you cast yourself into the public eye. He did this by posting his BS on his site, so let him threaten nothing will come of it except more loss of business for him.

He truely is a moron, I mean what kind of idiot writes BS like that. He picked the WORST business to do it with too, he does realize this is the MOPAR hobby doesn't he? We're known for having tight-nit groups, everyone knows everyone kind of stuff. Not only has he lost the potential customers of this site, but no doubt other mopar sites, and also all the FRIENDS of the people on these sites. I personally know a number of mopar guys that ask me for engine building advice, what parts to use etc. We were actually considering one of his cams for my friends stroker 340 build, we decided not to and now his company will never even come to mind when I get asked.

I for one am so pissed about this i'm going to make room for him in my signature, I think it would be nice if we all could .

P.S Great idea Pete, I'll co-sign that card .