Quote:

Quote:

OK, I spoke with Chuck from Best Machine today who advised me that on page #3 of the "dyno testing" topic in the Enginemasters forum, it DID talk about the possibility of a soft cam.

Specifically, "Streetwise" suggests that the cam may be soft and that Hughes may have some QC issues. Knowing the professional abilities of all involved, after (2) cams go, I can easily see how Bobby and some others (myself included) would start to feel that its an issue with the cam since these are brand new designs and suppossedly a new supplier grinds them. HOWEVER, if you read on just a few posts, you see that Jesse checks the block and finds the lifter bores to be off spec. and how JohnRR even states that Hughes had advised to check the bores.

JohnRR takes responsibility for not asking DRAM to check this so I just cant see the reason for Hughes to do what he did.. Clearly a missed opportunity to be a "hero", and instead, a "zero"..

this explains why i didn't find it the first time dave brought it up ??? it was in the hidden from view forum ??? oh well had he called me and made mention of it i probably would have edited that sentence out ... now it stays for all eternity ...

John,
The sentence was not in the hidden forum. It was there for all to see.