Quote:

"Please note, if you have purchased parts from Summit, PAW, Jegs, etc. and have questions or problems with them, call them, not us. They owe you the information, they took your money, not us. We will be happy to help you with parts you purchased from us. We realize that they cannot help you, but you made the decision to buy from them, so you must live with the problems.

First off, this statement is a load of crap! Ddin't he authorize them to sell his product and didn't they pay a wholesale price? If he doesn't feel the need to stand behind his product no matter who distributed it, that should say enough...aside from his stupid adolescent rant about the Engine Challenge.

I WAS looking at two of his grinds as possibilities for my next 440, but I believe I will go with a CompCams XE grind instead...they have been nothing but helpful every time I have called them in the past.

Just to appease the libel crowd:

DISCLAIMER: The opinions contained herein are the expressed opinions of each individual and do not necessarily represent the opinions of Moparts Message board in part or in whole. Moparts neither agrees nor disagrees with any, all or some of the content contained in this thread.

Maybe that will help...any attorneys here?