Oh oh *ducks*. Here's a take from a guy that runs Hughes cams and likes 'em.

Dave is too dadgum sensitive. I read the Enginemasters thread over several times and never got the idea that when it was all said and done - the team believed that it was his cams fault. Nor did I get the idea that the situation deteriorated into finger pointing at his cams. I know there was concern expressed...more than once but shoot...not to the extent that warranted that bunch of grade school stuff from Dave.

WTF is he hollering about and calling the EM guys amateurs? Our "amateurs" FREAKING BUILT AND RAN A MOTOR!!! If not for that electrical problem that the dyno had, they could have had a shot to WIN THE THING! What did he do? Decided that the expense, effort, time and frustration was too much. Sounds like the guy who wimped out of a fight calling the guy who actually showed up a loser.

I use his cam in my motor and would like to run one in my bb I am building but his attitude towards our EM team just blows chunks.

Don't let him get to ya EM guys. We are all proud of the time, effort, expense and frustration you put up with to do the fantastic job you did. Blow him off. He isn't worth it.

-LS