Quote:

The thing that bugs me the most about this thread is that last time I ragged about Hughes being one of the big jerks in the Mopar business (there are several of them), JohnRR stood up for him! The EM team was supporting Hughes all the way. Hughes called this one all wrong.

Most (maybe all?) of the stuff that Hughes sells you can buy from other people. In many cases, you can buy direct from the people who Hughes buys it from. So if you don't want to support this guy any more then don't. You can build a mean Mopar without spending a dime in Hughes's shop.

andy , you are totally correct , i had talked to dave and he was nothing but excited about supplying cams , he was very cordial to me , and he was even understanding and helpful when i called him after the cams failed , not to point fingers at his product but to buy more as i believed his cam was making serious power and i personally wanted him to get as much positive face time for his company as i could give him , and the others that helped us out .

that all went out the window on 11/24/03 , i was all set to drop another large chunk of change to get the motor back together and even PAY to dyno it with his cams and swap in another hughes cam to prove that we built a 750HP plus monster .

again that went out the window on 11/24/03 ...

running up my post count some more .