I agree wholeheartedly. But instead of the 6500 who look at this site, His belittlement was aimed at the entire planet (scope of the internet). It would have been so easy to turn this into a plus for his company by (as previously stated in another post) cautioning everyone to check clearances and specs, and just because older technology works, new "maximized", "cutting edge" technology requires thoroughness. I know I learned a lesson that I will use.

Would it have killed him to say "hats off to the non professionals that gave the pros a real run for their money and a good scare to boot". And "we'll get em next time for sure". I think it WOULD kill him. It is quite evident that he despises us so much that he is willing to sacrifice his business for his ego. I say let him.

Remember. At any time throughout this thread, he could have come on and said "sorry if I offended or upset anybody, that was not my intention". Instead he shows that it IS his intention by disregarding us. I think this will be (and should be) a deadly business mistake.