Thanks Andy, I didn't realize they could be bought separately! I was just going to use the ones I have as a template on some 1/4" plate but that's an easier solution.

Gabby63, appreciate the heads up! Had a want ad out for one and Brad Haak had a used one, going to purchase his, shortly after another one went up for sale too. Researched some more and the bummer is I'll have to trim a little corner of the bellhousing area of the shield off. The CSR shield wants the little ears on either side of the trans removed, but the driver's side ear is needed for the column shift linkage bracket and I'm determined to keep this thing reverse manual on the column with a trans brake, lol.

If it doesn't fit without floor mods I'll just put a blanket on it.

No further updates on it, besides I got new sail panels in and am going to install those. Also talking to converter companies. Doing the k-factor math if I don't change the converter and use what's in the car it should stall right around 5000 on motor, and 5800 on nitrous. Think it could benefit from a tighter converter if I want to optimize it for nitrous, that's going to be too close to the horsepower peak.