Thanks guys! I have 295/65/15 ET Street SS's on it now, they're a little over 30". With my current 4.30's it's at about 3500 rpm at 70, and the 4.10's should bring it down to a nice relaxing 3300! A gear vendors would reduce that further to ~2750 at 70, which is right where the engine/cam has cleaned up enough and it's happy. A gear vendors is a stretch goal for sure but for now I'll just drive it slow.

I eventually want a set of 28's to do some of the daily driver, back of the track races at Milan, but until I swap the rearend, the tall tires are too difficult to get on and off to swap them frequently. The wheel lips are trimmed and the tires still have to be deflated and ratchet strapped to get out from under the car. Between the narrower rearend and discs that should be much easier soon though.

The tailpipes are a bummer for sure. There is at least an inch that could be squished out of the hanger but then they'll hit the shock crossmember even harder. Could maybe pie cut it past the hanger to get them to angle up closer to the bumper? I'm also worried now that the midpipe puts the mufflers too close to the driveshaft as it wasn't designed for a larger than stock driveshaft.

This is from another TTI c body install video, not my car but it's identical under there.

TTI2.JPGTTI3.JPG

'18 Ford Raptor, random motorcycles, 1968 Plymouth Fury III - 11.37 @ 118