Love your car mate, I too have a 68ht, to give your self options, it may be worth considering customising the front shock mount in the stub frame, i haven't tried too hard to find adjustable shocks, but its looking like im going to have down load some catalogues with specs. The C Body front shocks are very short, 8" compressed - 12.25 extended. What the hell the factory was thinking I have no idea (space no doubt).

If anyone has some suggestions, brands or part numbers, im all ears

I assume you have scaled the car? Hows your front to rear percentages? I've seen numerous different weights listed for various C's, real life and random spec sheets. The fury is meant to be the lightest, kinda worried cause mine has AC and a similar trim level to yours plus a 9 on the under body deadening section on my build sheet lols.

The real world weight loss thread on here is a gold mine of info, after the usual low hanging fruit the one that stands out to me with the C is our bolt sizes are generally a "size up" compared to A-B's, so lighter, or drilled bolts through much of the non stressed items will be pretty worth while.