Quick update on this one. I ran it at Roadkill Nights a couple weekends ago, it did great there and I did spray it for 2 of those passes but I had a mild ramp in the progressive, and it also was on the street so I didn't get any times.

I drove it the 40 miles to Milan Dragway last night and got 3 passes in. 1st all motor pass was a 12.58 @ 107, the air was much worse (3000' DA, 80+ degrees out) than when I ran a 12.46 at Norwalk last year, so I was happy the car was performing like usual. Tried to make a nitrous pass for my second one. Purge worked, but the WOT switch didn't make contact and it slowed down to a 12.64. Whoops!

Third pass, we fixed the WOT switch, and I was rewarded with a 11.37 @ 118.5!!! Straight up stoked it picked up 1.2 seconds with a 180 shot, I wasn't expecting it to run that well, I was going to be happy with an 11.80 or better due to the weather conditions, and I think I startled the timeslip lady when she handed it over. laugh

I was watching the wideband in the car and it was not going lean going through the traps, so that gives me hope that the mechanical pump is keeping up with the fuel demand, and I have some margin to jet it up just a smidge more.

Now I'm already thinking about what I can do to get just one 10.9x timeslip out of it. Figure that's plenty quick for no rollbar, stock lap belts, a column shifter, and 4300 pounds!!

IMG_7643.jpgIMG_7631r.jpgIMG_7646.jpg

'18 Ford Raptor, random motorcycles, 1968 Plymouth Fury III - 11.37 @ 118