Originally Posted by Blusmbl
Sean, thanks! I had no idea how many people I knew were going to be there on Friday. I wasn't down at Autorama until midday saturday and sunday, if it's ever in the show again I'll spend more time hanging out for sure. Would've been great to meet you, hoping to make it out to all of the shootout saturdays at Milan to spectate this year.

I have a vintage Lil Indian minibike I fully restored during covid lockdown in my livingroom as well, lol

My garage isn't heated and my basement isn't finished, the dining room seemed like a perfect location. Currently don't have a live in girlfriend, so car parts are fair game in the house. laugh2

Dwayne, good eye on the maggies! I actually got those for free a little while ago from one of the buy nothing facebook groups, they need regluing and rewiring. I'll attempt it myself but they're on the project back burner until the car is done.

Have a McIntosh hybrid tube amp, a Technics 1200g turntable, and some Pioneer HPM-100's in the living room that get used on almost a daily basis, can't live without a decent stereo. If my garage was nicer I'd have a decent system out there as well.

In for pics of the Indian!

I have a fancy Honda Mini Trail 50 that hides under a blanket in the garage.

'63 Dodge 330
11.19 @ 121 mph
Pump gas, n/a, through the mufflers on street tires with 3.54's. 3,600 lbs.
10.01 @ 133mph with a 250 shot of nitrous an a splash of race gas. 1.36 60 ft. 3,700 lbs.