Originally Posted by Blusmbl
Thanks guys!

GY3, I definitely copied the idea from you, although if I remember right you also painted your solenoids engine color so it's even less obvious! I like how it's semi-concealed, somebody just glancing at it won't see that it obviously has nitrous. The progressive screen is on a spare switch blank plate that I can swap in and out, so it can be hidden in the ashtray, and the arm switch is under the dash and behind the wideband so it isn't noticeable when you look in the car. That is a great idea for a secondary fuel system too, I can probably fit it up by the battery in the massive front fender if needed.

Rich- not yet. I just have to put the colder plugs in it, the bottle is filled and I've tested everything, but I wanted to at least get a timeslip out of it if I'm going to risk hurting the rearend or trans, lol.

Edit: the fuel line looped over the top of the upper radiator hose drives me nuts, but I haven't found a C body upper hose yet that is higher so I could route the fuel line underneath it. If the motor ever has to come out I'm going to ceramic coat the headers and repaint it too.

You could move the outlet on the rad to the center or use straight hose sections and metal elbows to make the hose pass further forward of the engine.

11's in a C will make you large and in charge. thumbs

Kevin