Figure I'd update this. I got a deal on a plate kit so I installed that over the winter, and also picked up an AEM wideband, an MSD timing retard box, and a NOS mini progressive controller. It shouldn't need the controller but I figured it can't hurt if I ever do pour your own puddle/no prep type racing with it. Going to be super conservative on timing, have the box configured to pull 8* out when the nitrous is activated, it's all automated through the progressive.

Right now the fuel side is teed off the carter mechanical pump. I know MoparBilly and others used to run plate kits on a ton of 440's with that Carter pump, we'll see how this goes. I'm going to be watching the wideband like a hawk and if it is running out of fuel on the top end I'll swap over to a dedicated fuel supply for the nitrous but for now I'll try it as is. I'm going to stick to 73 jets as the highest, really don't want to put a rollbar in the car and honestly I'm not sure the trans will live with it if it goes much faster than mid 11's either.

Excited for Milan to finally open!

IMG_5214.jpg
Last edited by Blusmbl; 06/01/22 11:48 AM.

'18 Ford Raptor, random motorcycles, 1968 Plymouth Fury III - 11.37 @ 118