Originally Posted by Blusmbl
Thanks guys!

Feets, you should come up for the Dream Cruise when your Imperial is back together!

Rich, totally. Work tracks my hearing as part of my CDL test and it took a significant dive in the last 2 years, from better than most to below average. I need to stop that trajectory. You're always playing next to a loud rhythm section too.

GY3, thanks for the exhaust and shock info. Sounds like I can at least stand them up a little further without worrying about bottoming them out but I'll have to measure.

Clark, those would definitely be the quick and dirty backup plan if I don't have time or $$$ to put a full TTI system on it.

For now I'm waiting on the new UCA's, LCA bushings, and the pinion angle shims should be here tomorrow. Another problem just popped up, one of the rear wheel cylinders has sprung a leak. Easy fix but the tires are super difficult to get off the car, the rearend is just a smidge too wide and the wheel lip hits the drum trying to get the tire in past the quarter. Without the air shocks on it and fully extended I have to deflate the tires and ratchet strap them to get them past the quarter. Debating one of the $600 rear disc kits that should give the tire/wheel a little more clearance compared to the drum. It never stops, lol

I enjoy your car and watching your progress racing. I had a 68 Sport Fury with a 383 330 hp that I did a lot of work on to race, reminds me of that car. If you are going 11s with that beast, I would forget about spending $600 on brakes and start looking for a Dana. Would be a shame to break the diff and all the other problems it can cause. Thanks for the posts!

Last edited by 65Fury440; 01/05/23 03:23 PM.