Bumping this up just to keep track of progress more than anything. Goal is get into Roadkill nights again, run 11.50's turned down at Drag Week if I get in, and to run solidly in the 10's by the end of this year.

Since this thread I picked up Viking shocks for all 4 corners, Crusader valving for the rear, B body Caltracs, Calvert stock height split monoleafs, AREngineering front spring hangers and new shackles. Have new Firm Feel tubular UCA's on the way but they haven't arrived yet, will replace LCA bushings, the UCA's, and install the front Vikings all at the same time.

I installed the Caltracs/split monos yesterday since it was almost 60* outside. Have to recheck pinion angle, and also come up with some type of spacer for the lower shock mount as the grommets on the Vikings are smaller than OEM so they have 1/4" of lateral movement on the shock mount. Hoping that ditching the air shocks and worn out springs pick the 60' up a little. From there I want to spend more time tuning the nitrous, there should be some gains there.

If I can sell one of my motorcycles, I am going to swap the heads for Trick Flows, step up to 1 7/8" TTI headers, and redo the exhaust too so it's quieter for extended freeway cruising, but I'll put cutouts on it since whatever it gets replaced with won't flow as well as what's currently on the car.

The stock rods are a risk so I'm going to be more cautious and not run it much past 6000 rpm though. Eventual goal is a 512 stroker and then it'll get good internals but that's 2-3 years down the road. The other risk is the 8 3/4, we'll see if it lasts the season!

IMG_0108.jpgIMG_0111.jpgIMG_0103.jpg

'18 Ford Raptor, random motorcycles, 1968 Plymouth Fury III - 11.37 @ 118