I should probably ask to have this thread moved to the projects forum since I'm mostly using it as an update thread instead of advice anymore, but more excitement has shown up!

The long story is I dropped it off at a shop just to get it aligned after the new UCA's and steering parts. They put it on the alignment rack, and the balljoints were smoked. Figured it was already there so I had them order balljoints, and wanted to get the UCA bushings done at the same time since it was already apart. After one round of the wrong balljoints showing up, they got the right ones yesterday and they went to do them, the LCA bushings, and the alignment all at the same time. At this point everything in the front end should be new.

But wait, they got the driver's side apart and the LCA is cracked at the bushing! I had no idea this was so common on C-bodies. Have a good used one showing up, should see it on Monday and then can get the driver's side back together, the alignment done and back home.... so I can start on the axle swap. lol

Getting close on time and I'm starting to worry. I'll have just a little more than 2 weeks to swap axles, get the driveshaft to CCI to get them to shorten it, bleed the brakes, reglue the trunk seal, change the fluids, nut and bolt check the car, and get the nitrous bottle filled along with jetting it down. It needs a couple shakedown drives too, it hasn't really been driven on the road at all this year (but was solid all last year, thankfully). I also haven't made a pass with the Caltracs yet so might be testing that on Sunday before Sick Summer.

Going to punt on doing the TTI exhaust, and plan B will be earplugs. laugh2

I totally understand now why so many cars show up unprepared to these events.

IMG_2359.jpgFury_hoist.JPG

'18 Ford Raptor, random motorcycles, 1968 Plymouth Fury III - 11.37 @ 118