Thanks Thelma, appreciate it!

Andy- right now I have to buy a flexplate too (the one on the car isn't SFI) so I can buy either, looks like both the 6 and 8 bolt ones are available from B&M at Summit right now. Don't think I'll ever exceed 1000 hp with this combo no matter how much it gets sprayed so the 6 bolt should be ok, same with Molnar vs. stepping up to a real Callies USA forged crank. Center counterweight would be nice if I ever swapped the top end to make real power, but I can't find any of the import forgings in CCW.

I worked at Roush 2 decades ago and used to be able to get parts at wholesale cost, got cranks and cams for a few guys on the board, the discount back then was significant. I should've stockpiled parts back then instead of starting fresh. laugh2

Competition Products doesn't look like they sell Molnar anymore. Mancinis and Ray Barton both do and they're cheaper than what Molnar would sell them for, thanks!

Bill - that's definitely true. On the Harleys I've owned you can hear and see anything near the exhaust get sucked in and blown back out when they start.