Thanks Wes!

GY3, that is an awesome mini trail. The 50 to 70 cc bump is super noticable on those! Did your dad recover fully from that? My mom was an ICU nurse for almost 30 years so we had a no motorcycle household as well, I didn't start riding until I moved out.

A little progress on the Fury over the last month. Spent a few weeks in Colorado for work. Got back and my seats were done earlier than expected, before I even got home from the airport I'd picked them up. I put in the new carpet, seats, and door panels that were in better shape than what was already on the car. Also had a guy in Rochester Hills restore a spare leading edge hood trim piece and polished the headlight surrounds, I then painted those to finish the look. There was a dent right in the nose of the trim piece that drove me nuts, now it's perfect. Also found after searching for years a set of 4 wheel lip moldings in great shape, those are on too. We also put the TTI exhaust on and fabbed the section from the headers to the H pipe, it will do until the 540 goes in, at which point will put 3.5" collectors and cutouts on it. I wanted Aerochambers but they didn't fit, were way too close to the driveshaft, so it's got 40 series delta flows now because I'm a sucker for that 90's Flowmaster sound. It's soo much quieter with the tailpipes but still sounds great outside. The tailpipes don't look too bad, they end far enough under the car that it doesn't look too busy back there.

Hoping another month or two for the motor, I know there were a couple in line ahead of me being built by Jim.

Also check out these floors. Have never seen anything this clean in the midwest! Even found the remnants of a buildsheet.

IMG_7747.jpgIMG_7929.jpgIMG_7944.jpgIMG_7948.jpg

'18 Ford Raptor, random motorcycles, 1968 Plymouth Fury III - 11.37 @ 118