Scott,
Rachael is prone to exaggeration! I had 3 cds with me, I just played one about 80% of the time. "Chill out" with John Lee Hooker, and Carlos Santana is actually on a blues infused cd I put together with stuff like a "Gloria" version with John Lee and Van Morrison, and a "Thrill is gone" version with Willie Nelson helping out B.B. King that I pop in for change of pace. The MotherStation Brand New Bag cd also made the trip, and got more than one circulation.

When I want to chew up miles though, The cd "Dad's Rock Anthems" goes in, and doesn't come out for far longer than a poor 24 year old girl can stand! Good thing she had her smart phone and ear phones!

Sweet Home Alabama- Lynyrd Skynyrd
Carry on My Wayward Son- Kansas
Boys are Back in Town- Thin Lizzy
You Shook Me all Night Long- AC/DC
Turn Me Loose- Loverboy
Renegade- Styx
Born to Be Wild- Steppenwolf
Bad Company- Bad Company
Hold on Loosely- 38 Special
Slow Ride- Foghat
Sweet Child o' Mine- Guns and Roses
Panama- Van Halen
Back in Black- AC/DC
Fat Bottom Girls- Queen
Hot Booded- Foreigner
Flirtin' With Disater- Molly Hatchet
Ridin the Storm out- REO Speedwagon

The ole' 93 CTD 1 ton dually extended cab has two 10" subs and 3 boxes from Rockford Fosgate and MTX where the jump seats are supposed to be. I'm not a car audiophile, but apparently the previous owner was, I just play that cd over and over again until my ears start bleeding, then I back the volume off, and plug in one of the others!

Tony,
It was great to finally meet you! Too bad you and Darryl, and KSJ, and Mike, and Ray, were all on the first shift, while we worked the second shift all week long.

Mike,
Gayle (JnkGal, Moparts) got some good shots of me on the first day that she posted on the "Dragweek" thread. The one below was taken by Randal (silverbuick, BangShift) I was in the "Worn" yella 66 Satellite.

"Livin' in a powder keg and givin' off sparks" 4 Street cars, 5 Race engines