Been doing more road testing. Need to find a way to lean out at part throttle. Tried just running without intermediate air bleeds. Had a lot better manners but would heat up at slight throttle. So it needs bleeds just larger ones. Have not taken time to get into that one today.

Been trying to get a speedometer to work. The Garmin will get me locked up. I look one second and I am running 18MPH. Give it some gas and look again and running over 100MPH. Deal is it was not running 18 when I looked. The Garmin just doesn't sample enough. So actually was running 18 at some time then looked still showing 18 probably 40 MPH. Then gas it pissed going too slow. Then no it is over 70 but surprised when 1~~ shows up. I am sure no cop is going to let that get by.

Some of the guys say I have too much valve spring. I am going to talk to PAC and the cam grinder this week. Need a spring for less lift sense the engine did not run better with more lift. So it should work with springs for .100 less lift. Hope I don't have to buy retainers and locaters again. I am pretty sure PAC said the springs would be fine. But, just don't need this much spring.

Leon

Career best 8.02 @ 169 at 3050# and 10" tires small block power.