Kevin,
Great meeting you and yours at the Firebird National event! Wished that impromptu bench racing session with you, Al, and Darryl could have continued on, but it cooled off fast when the sun went down.

Joel,
I actually entered the belvedere under the Wife's name this year, think her and the daughter would have a great time together, but it's still gonna be a hard sell.

ksj,
I'll let YOU tell my wife she's the trunk monkey! I'm not going down that path...

Chris,
Enjoyed our conversation at MATS, highlight of my weekend, actually!

Rod,
Thanks to you and the Mrs. for your hospitality and help at MATS. It was great to meet you, and the whole "Team Confusion" gang.

Dave,
She's a big Ebay shopper, so If I don't complain about that, and how much the UPS guy visits the house, she'll be OK!

Devilbrad,
I have a request in for more pics, hopefully in a week or two, although I honestly don't think they have done much since last year.

Ray,
The 76 is a cool car, but I'm starting to call my son, OEM Ben! He has a service manual, and he's already switched it back from an edelbrock to a t-quad, and he's wanting to ditch the chrome breather for a more factory appearing one.

StockerBill,
Really miss racing and hanging out with you, my friend.

Mr P Body,
The Wife handles the car stuff very well, but I've been pushing the envelope of what she can handle for 30 years, and sometimes she decides to push back!

rt66jim,
At the time I went out of the race, little brother was only 10 miles ahead of me, and passed out in bed. That and I was only 20 miles away from a 100 mile belt buckle!
Yeah, I know, who would run 100 miles for a belt buckle? But yes, I need to train better next year, and be ready!

"Livin' in a powder keg and givin' off sparks" 4 Street cars, 5 Race engines