Boone, Mom and Dad arrived in Phoenix, December 23rd, bringing with them the Dana 60 I had paid Dale to rebuild for the Belvedere, only problem was he hadn't picked up the wheel seals yet, so the backing plates weren't on it, nor were the brakes done. They also brought the 727 I had paid Dad to re-build for the Belvedere, only problem was he lost the TF-3 equipped valve body and deep pan when he had sold the shop and moved out, so it was without those items, but he promised to look through the 4 trailers and 3 garages full of stuff they'd evacuated, it had to be there somewhere! They also brought with them the 3/8 fuel pick-up, 3/8 fuel line, and Global West sub-frame connectors that Dale was supposed to install on the Belvedere before Drag Week 2012...now THAT ball is firmly in my court!
Other than removing the intake and carb, driver's side head and exhaust, and looking at the very blown 8519 fel-pro head gasket, I hadn't done much to the Belvedere, and with family in town, for the next 2 weeks, it was doubtful much more would get done until after the New Year.

7663652-100_0633-Copy.jpg (362 downloads)

"Livin' in a powder keg and givin' off sparks" 4 Street cars, 5 Race engines