That first week of April, I drove the Belvedere on the 38 mile round trip to work twice, broken tranny and all. Just the rumble of the 440, the grip of that thin wheel in your hands, and the reactions of your fellow commuters...it's good for the soul!

I was also busy taking pics, and trying to answer questions on the W-5 stuff...man, selling stuff is work! This is why I usually just trade within the family.

"What CC are the chambers? How much have they been decked? What valve springs are on them? What valves? How long since they were repaired (They have epoxy in the floor of the intake ports, at the turn down)? What do they flow? What CC are the intake runners?

I came to the realization... that I really know very little about these heads!

At the end of the week, Dale and I were in one of our hour long phone conversations when he asked, "So, did you get the rotating assembly ordered?"
"No", I replied, "Never got a response from Dan... but after looking at the pics DJVCuda put up of his stuff, I did send a PM to that Bloomer Performance Engineering."
"What's his phone number? I'll just call up and order the kit for you, so you can get back some of this Dart money!"
I knew he was going to work an angle, I knew I would never see cash from him, but hey! This will definitely work!
"Well, you have to PM or E-mail him, I've never seen his number listed."
"I'll PM him my phone number, and hopefully he'll call me back".
I'm a PM, E-mail, Purchase on line, text kinda guy. Dale is exactly the opposite; he's a phone call, eyeballs on the prize, negotiate live and in person type of guy.
I laughed, "Great, lets do it!"

"Livin' in a powder keg and givin' off sparks" 4 Street cars, 5 Race engines