Dan, Any carb I have here has been out of service for probably close to 20 years. It won't be a bolt on and go. I haven't had anything with a carb since 2011 (except the lawnmower), and that would have been a 4bbl on a 360 in a truck that got totaled in 2011. I believe I have a 2bbl carb still bolted to the manifold on a 77, 78, or 79, 360 out of a van in my lower garage, but it was years ago it ran, and then the motor had 200,000 miles on it. I do have a box full of those 360 or the big block 2bbl carbs in that lower garage as well.

Those 4bbl swaps I did was way back in the last century. I used a factory intake and a rebuilt carb. I either sourced the kickdown stuff from a junk yard, or fabricated my own linkage, probably neither of which could easily be done these days. I still have a bunch of the kickdown linkage here, but identifying what it used to be on would be a challenge. I believe the 4bbl kick down linkage was a 3 rod linkage with 2 pivots.
I'll look around tomorrow and see what is still here as for 2bbl carbs, the last few years have been shop cleanup. Gene