Just a heads up!

I have a Ram Van 250 and not sure what year it is, I have the slip somewhere but if I recall correctly it's a 1989...
Well this thing is a mess! No seats, and a major varmint nest in the engine bay so it's safe to say most of the wires are chewed out!
IDK what condition it was in, if it was running or what other than it was being used to house a dog/dogs before I got it. The inside is a mess of dog and mouse/rat feces!
I'm not really sure what to do with it... There's so much rodent filth in it I don't think I'll be able to get the feces out completely...
As of now it's just a parts van for my 79'. It appears that I'll be able to use many parts off it!
I'd like to save the motor and tranny so I might just pull those and Idk what...
Since gas is so expensive I was almost thinking to put that motor in my 79' not sure, depends how difficult that would be.
If possible I would like to take the Air conditioning unit out and put it in my 79'...
If I pull the motor and trans which vehicles are compatible to accept that setup?
It's a 5.2liter with a 4speed Auto A518 transmission...

Once I decide to go through with this I'll open up another thread...

Last edited by B300 VanDanage; 01/04/22 03:28 PM.