Quote:

There MIGHT be more of them produced, but if that happens I don't think it will continue for very long.

I know it might contradict what I've said previously, but this new stuff is always changing and new rumors are always flying around. I don't interface directly with those decision makers either, so I've gotta find out 15th hand which makes that particular info very rough.

I had believed there would be a dry spell, and they would come back....what I don't know is, when they will come back and if so how long it will last.

overall impressions:
It appears to me that the company wants to go reman on that type of service part ASAP after production has stopped or has been altered in some way, that prevents the part from being produced in the right quantities without tremendous expense. Look at what has happened to Gen 3 cylinder heads already. At some point, probably sooner rather than later, new ones are not going to show up in reman packaging...and reman will really be reman.

Maybe I am wrong and the supply won't stop, but my gut is not telling me that

Zippy What block is being used for the 392 (525hp)crate engine. I would assume it doesn't have the VCT cam tunnel. My guess it is just a 5.7 stroked